Scarlet Alliance pay our respect to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island elders and custodians of this land, current, past and future.
To join Scarlet Alliance, download the membership form
To join the Scarlet Alliance FaceBook Group, link here.
The core work of Scarlet Alliance is agreed upon by our membership and set out in our Strategic Plan.
Our projects include:
- Communications Project - coordination of the annual national forum, a range of information sharing mediums including e-newsletters, Scarlet Letters, and the SASS-E List;
- The Red book, sex worker handbook or STI handbook is a reference guide for sex workers to sexually transmissible infections;
- Supporting the implementation of a health promotion sex worker peer education project in Tasmania and South Australia;
- National Training Project - whereby peer educators can achieve a Diploma of Community Education after undertaking a peer assessment process;
- Migration Project in partnership with Empower Foundation, Thailand
Scarlet Alliance "Red Book"
This page was updated April 2016